Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Ton's of Memories in Four Years......



While sitting in my garden staring at beautiful flowers thinking aimlessly, suddenly a thought strike my mind and started pondering over it? 


Finished my graduation.....
Became a graduate......
IS THAT IT???
No!!  I don't think so...  


In these four years, apart from graduation i collected tons n gallons of 
sweet memories......which will be cherished forever.. 


Chatting till 4 in the morning.... rushing up for the classes in a hurry bury....hanging out on phone and saying "was talking to the customer care" ......studying whole night before exams....


Most memorable JUKE BOX dance ....we really enjoyed it ....


Numerous friends and numerous memories with all my precious friends. 

So dedicating this post for all my friends ....."KYON KI HAR EK FRIEND ZAROORI HOTA HAI"











No comments:

Post a Comment